Saturday, December 31, 2005
- 1 pck (225g) spaghetti noodles (cooked per package direction)
- 4 (head) cloves garlic crushed
- 1 ¼ cups del monte spaghetti sauce
- 1/3 cups crushed chicharon
- 2 pcs medium tinapa fried and flaked
- 2 pcs eggs hard boiled shelled and chopped
- 4 stalk green onion chopped
- Sauté garlic in oil add Del monte spaghetti sauce and 1/3 cup water simmer for 5 minutes
- Blend with noodles half of chicharon and half of tinapa placing on serving plate
- Top with chopped eggs remaining chicharon and green onions before serving
Friday, December 30, 2005
Pineapple Pork Roll
- ½ kilo pork pique sliced thinly
- 1 can (234g) Del monte pineapple crushed
- 1 stalk celery diced
- 1 small singkamas diced (2/3 cup)
- ¼ cup bread crumbs
- 1 Medium onion sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper (cut into strips)
- ¼ cup Del monte chili catsup
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch, dissolved in 1 tablespoon water
- Pound meat lightly cut into 6 pieces (3x4), Marinate in 1 tablespoon soy sauce, ¼ teaspoon rock salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper for 15 minutes.
- Combine ingredients for filling, season with ½ teaspoon rock salt. Fill each slice of meat with 2 ½ teablespoon of filling. Roll and secure with string. Set aside.
- Saute onion and bell peppers. Add meat rolls ¾ cup water and del monte chili catsup. Season with 2 teaspoons rock salt and 1 teablespoon brown sugar.
- Simmer for 25 minutes. Thicken sauce with dissolved cornstarch.
Tuesday, December 27, 2005
Chicken and Quail Eggs Adobo:
- ½ kilo chicken (cut into serving portions)
- ¼ cup Del Monte Vinegar
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 6 cloves garlic (crushed)
- ¼ teaspoon pepper corn
- 1 laurel leaf
- 24 pcs. Quail eggs (hard boiled and shelled)
- Combine all ingredients except Quail egg. Let stand for 30 minutes.
Add ½ cup water, then simmer for 35 minutes.
- Add Quail egg. Simmer for another 5 minutes. Quail eggs serve as extender.
- If storing for more than a day, remove Quail eggs and store separating from melt. When reheating, add freshly cooked Quail eggs.
Saturday, December 24, 2005
- ¾ kilo pork lungs
- 1 can del monte cruhed pineapple (drained)
- 1 pc laurel leaf
- 1 head garlic crushed
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 pc (200g)pork heart chopped
- 1 pc (200g)radish cut into strips
- 1 medium red bell pepper chopped
- 1 pc siling haba sliced
- Boil pork lungs in 5 cups water with crushed pineapple syrup and laurel leaf until tender drain then chop meat set aside.
- Sauté garlic, onions and pork heart, add pork lungs and the rest of the ingredients seasons with salt, patis and pepper to taste simmer for 20 minutes.
Tuesday, December 20, 2005
- 1 cup cooked multi-colored sago
- 1 can (234g) Del Monte crushed pineapple, well drained
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 6 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoon crushed pineapple syrup
- 2 tablespoon grated cheese rind of 2 calamansi or dayap, grated
- Combine all ingredients, except sago. Mix thoroughly until sugar and cornstarch are dissolved. Cook over medium heat. Stirring continuously until mixture thickens.
- Add sago. Continue cooking for about 15 minutes. Pour over greased mold, cool, unmold and serve chilled.
Sunday, December 18, 2005
- 1 piece Buko, Shredded (young coconut)
- 1 can (439g) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (drained reserve syrup)
- 1 cup white cooked sago (for a more colorful dessert, use colored sago)
- ¼ cup cream
- 3 tablespoon condensed milk
- Boil sago in fiesta fruit cocktail syrup and ¼ cup sugar for 5 minutes. Drain and cool. Combine with buko and Del monte fiesta fruit cocktail.
- Mix cream and milk. Add to the fruit mixture. Blend well chill thoroughly before serving.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]