Friday, July 29, 2005
Power Vegetables In A Drink
- 4 pieces eggs
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 4-tablespoons flour (level)
- 2-tablespoons margarine or butter
- 1-cup sourced milk or buttermilk (Place 1-tablespoon lemon juice or kalamansi juice into a cup and fill with sweet milk, stir)
- Add a pinch of soda to sour milk
- 1-cup crushed pineapple
- Mix sugar, flour, add beaten egg yolks. Stir pinch of soda into sour milk, add milk and pineapple to above mixture.
- Pour into unbaked pie crust, dot with butter and bake in hot (450º F.) oven about 10 minutes.
- Lower heat to 350º and bake until filling is not quite firm, that is, it will still shake when pan is moved.
- Spread on stiffly beaten egg whites (which have been beaten with 6 tablespoons sugar).
- Bake till golden brown, about 15 or 20 minutes.
From the book of Best Recipe
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]